Skip to main content

Portrait

            
   

This self portrait is made up of various filled in shapes and lines created with the pen tool. I decided to make myself with various colors rather than the traditional, more realistic colors. I individually drew out the lines in my hair and my eyelashes. I added the stars in the background to make the overall image more appealing. This piece took a while to create because there were so many layers that were added to add details, face features, etc. I added the words "She's got the power" to suggest that this is a feminist poster. To the left is the image I used as the reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe Color Photoshop

    This project took several hours to create, and it was pretty demanding considering that we had to make 6 versions of the drawing, but I really liked the end result. My favorite color palette was probably the compound shades.

Logo Design

T his is my logo, it comprises of several geometric shapes and lines. I like how simple and minimal it is, with thin lines and only three colors. It shows a lot of emotion, and the balanced side of me (soft lines, circle, light colors) while also showing a more assertive side of me (straight line through the middle). I did not gain inspiration from any outside source.