Skip to main content

Toy Project


I decided to recreate myself as Hawaiian dashboard dancing hula girl. This project was difficult because it required many layers, and adjusting the image of myself to the toy was very time consuming. I used the puppet warp to adjust the skirt to my waist, and my arm. I used a second layer on top of that so that my hands could be holding the ukulele. I had expand the top of the image and blend together the sky and the mountain. I also had a hard time blending my skin tone on my right arm, and making it look smooth. Other than that I think this project was really unique and pretty fun to do.

Comments

  1. Your projects came out really well and the way you were able to transform yourself into a toy hula girl was great. Overall, your projects are clean and well executed and it is easy to tell you have worked very hard on them and have become even better at creating projects. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe Color Photoshop

    This project took several hours to create, and it was pretty demanding considering that we had to make 6 versions of the drawing, but I really liked the end result. My favorite color palette was probably the compound shades.

Logo Design

T his is my logo, it comprises of several geometric shapes and lines. I like how simple and minimal it is, with thin lines and only three colors. It shows a lot of emotion, and the balanced side of me (soft lines, circle, light colors) while also showing a more assertive side of me (straight line through the middle). I did not gain inspiration from any outside source.